- Région Sud - Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Votre Région
- Sud Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur : your film's next destination
- Scouting, Recruiting and Shooting assistance
Scouting, Recruiting and Shooting assistance
From the Mediterranean to the Alps a network helps you out with your film shoots in the south east of France.
The Regional Film Commission leads and coordinates a network of local commissions.
Producers coming from other regions or from overseas need practical help, here are the main services provided free-of-charge :
- Location information, pre-scouting and possibly scouting of some locations,
- Helping you with finding a studio or backlot solution,
- Filming permits,
- Helping you with the recruitment of technicians,
- Helping you with the casting of actors and extras,
- Information on technical service providers,
- Information on local executive and line producers to collaborate with,
- Information on accommodation, transportation etc.
Other logistical support or services can be provided if asked.
All film commissions contacts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, depending on where you want to film :
AIX MARSEILLE PROVENCE METROPOLIS Carine Plazy, +33 (0)4 42 06 90 47 ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Numerous assets : the blue French Riviera sea, the famous “calanques”, the Camargue wetland, the snow-capped Alps, the Var vineyards, the perched villages and castles of Provence, the industrial ports and compounds, the lavender fields and deep canyons, holiday resorts… 2500 hours of sunshine per year, a 550 miles long coast and four airports. Technicians and service providers shoot all year around; they are well trained and highly experienced. Martigues and Nice both have production studios.